it were more exciting but the truth is i have just been busy.
I went to Chicago for three days, then worked two more, then had a tooth out, then took the the Dude to NC for the week coming up.. just have been going going going.
Orientation was Thrusday night for school and that starts tomorrow. I am looking forward to it greatly but just a little scared at the same time.
right now.. it is Sunday afternoon I am childless and I think I am going to take another nap!!!!
But I am alive :)
Flying, Falling and Finding Myself
10 months ago
Yeah, and once those classes start, the blogging will really drop off, eh? Nah, then you'll have interesting stories about school.
ReplyDeleteOh my hell, a tooth out? Definitely, LOTS of naps. Cause once you start school, those will just be a happy memory. HA! Can't wait for the school stories.
ReplyDeleteA tooth out? What? Why? Are you getting an implant?
ReplyDeleteI hope school is going well. I am still jealous that you have the guts to go to school. I'm such a wimp!
ReplyDelete