Sunday, December 2, 2007

Before I get bit

I thought I would say HI!

How is everyone? Things are good here.

I am counting the days down until Christmas. I am hoping Santa brings me the camera I have been whining eeerrr hhmmm I mean polietely asking for. yes it is a little more than your average every day old camera.. but this is ME. I am not average.

I know I have been away again for some time.. to be honest I am busy all the time! There is never not a load of clothes, or not something to dust, or not something to wash.. of all people for me to channel I channel the one that would have a heart attack if something was out of place for someone to see. (our family are closet crammers if it is in the closet and no one can see it . oh well)

Well I thought I would leave you with this cute little picture of me when I was little. With my little brother with the girly curls. Oh I am so sweet and innocent and adorable in this little dress with a bow in my hair.. I was such a girly girl.. never ever did I get dirty or play in the mud or beat up boys.. not me I was in the kitchen baking cookies.. Oh shit forget it.. just look at my knees if you want to know what kind of kid I really was.. and I still remember the beating I took to get me in that dress and the one that was threatened if I didn't smile like a girl in the picture..



Now THIS is more what I looked like :)

5 comments:

  1. Awww...either way, you were a beautiful little girl! That white-blonde hair...WOW!

    But I just want you to know...I would NEVER deny YOU smooches over the WEATHER because I would understand that YOU don't control the WEATHER. But that's just me...I still think you should reinstate my smooches, though, and also give me one retroactive smooch for the one I was wrongly denied. But that's just me...

    SMOOCH TO YOU, cause I'm nicer :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you aren't too wrapped up in school and family to stop by and visit us soon. We do miss you and your smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO TOO LOVE YOU. And here's TWO "it's almost Christmas" smooches for you, even though you are one seriously communication challenged chick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year.
    SMOOCHES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still love you, although I barely remember you. Yeah, yeah, yeah....busy schmisy. I don't wanna hear it. You are shirking your responsibilities to friends-that-you-wouldn't-recognize-if-they-were-right-in-front-of-your-face. And you KNOW how serious that can be. It can lead to..dun-Dun-DUN...

    Very few to NO smooches for you!

    But here's one...MWAH...from me to you anyway. Cause it's Christmastime.

    ReplyDelete