Friday, March 7, 2008

Dear Concerned Citizen

I have a tip for you.. if you can't get anyone to take you to the hospital it is always fun to climb the tree in the front yard and stay there until everyone else in the house realizes you are missing. (PS sometimes that takes about an hour or so.. so be sure to have something to drink with you, preferably what ever it was you were drinking prior to needing to go to the hospital) After they realize you are gone you can have much fun watching them run all over the place looking for you.

If you want you can even giggle a little .. they don't hear you.

However, my biggest piece of advise.. do not sneeze.. the limb you are on will snap just enough that you fall on your ass out of the tree.

smooch

11 comments:

  1. Is that how you got out of the tree? I always wondered what made you come down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't anyone teach you not to climb trees when you're drunk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you think you were a squirrel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, I'm a little late to the party...but who exactly was up the tree? And who had to go to the hospital, and who got to stay behind and laugh. Oh well, whatever...as long as no one broke their ass.

    Smooch to you.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just felt the overwhelming need to leave you ONE GIANT SMOOCH. And to tell you I miss you. And I don't forget about you, ever.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter and many smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got your smooch.

    That is all (I need).

    Smooch back.

    :)

    Seeyabye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. no post on your anniversary? what ya back up a tree or in the attic?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you need to start to post again. I am bored without stories. I say we blog about something fun. Like attics, bandaids, farts, special people or other fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you ever going to post again? Ever?

    ReplyDelete