Monday, January 4, 2010

SMACK!!!!!!


And it is Monday...



I have been trying or at least saying I was going to post this picture for months now... many many months like since Blogfest (I know this cause that is where I took it) Either way I knew I would find the perfect time to post and today was it.. see that ball that Kitty Litter's boy has aimed directly at the paparazzi camera? Well that is what my alarm clock looked like this morning as it was hurtling it's way towards my head in full scream that Monday had arrived and that vacation was now over and there were grumpy sleepy children to yank of the bed by their toes (I enjoy that part actually I mean if I have to be awake and grumpy I may as well not be alone right?)

What I would not give for just 36 more hours of sleep.....

Today I begin some new journeys though.. one of new job opportunities, healthier livestyle, and well healthier attitude. Accept those things that you just can't change and shit and I am learning there is a LOT OF SHIT I just can't change no matter how hard I do try. New attitude.. screw it.
Kids don't want to shower... screw it... Husband leaves a mess ... screw it..... work needs you to work 89 hours THIS WEEK ... screw it.

On the flip side of all of this is... If I don't wanna wash your clothes... screw it. If I don't wanna fix your dinner... screw it.. If I don't wanna beg and plead with you to shower, pick up your mess do your homework, take out the trash, feed the cat, brush your teeth.. SCREW IT.

Should be an interesting year here for the Waterpeople... (yes we are still water people.. you can take the blog away from the water but you can't take the water out of the blog people.. or something like that)

Now who's making the coffee????


Side Note: No paparazzi camera's or small children were harmed during the making of this post.

8 comments:

  1. I recognize that yard! And that soccer ball! And that daughter! And Kitty Litter's son.

    I also recognize the words "screw it" as they are used frequently and with force around this household.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insanity is doing the same things that you've always done but expecting different results." hahaha had do it but sounds like your doing it differently except for the coffee part!!! Love the picture!! and that is exactly how he felt thismorning!! and we have learned he has no FEAR at all on the go cart which is very very scary!!! so you need to be even more careful the next time you visit or you might end up on america's funniest home vidieos or with a broken camera or leg.... I have decided that i am waiting till it is at least thirty today before i venture out!!! Bring on the damn summer already and i am NOT signing this:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have you know that you, my dear, have given me my first JOYful experience for this day because I just love SCREW IT!!! Sometimes it's the only thing to say that works.

    Looking forward to a hap-hap-happy new year!!! Yeah? SCREW IT! BWAHAHAHAHA!

    Smoochies to you, HG Girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your new 'tude! Hope it's catching;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spread that SCREW IT tude around a bit .. nice .. feels nice .. I like it .. it maybe come my new mantra replacing Shut The Front Door or maybe I will combine them .. Screw it, shut the front door.

    Yeah.

    I like that.

    Its fricking 10 degrees here.. SCREW IT .. STFD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to leave a comment, but SCREW IT!! It's too darn cold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little T had a mini meltdown this morning so I said "SCREW IT" and was late for work.
    And Winter? "SCREW IT"! I.CAN.NOT.STAND.IT!
    I hope I don't freeze to death in NYC. But "SCREW IT" I'm going anyway.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the way you're thinking!

    And I LOVE that photo! Very cool, tho I'm sure the ball hurt when it hit.

    ReplyDelete