Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am good how about you??

Seriously I logged on to ask how you guys are..
Who really cares what I am doing right?

Ok I go to orientation Thursday night.. I am scared. I bought my class books.. scared me worse!

I fly out to Chicago Monday AM so I may or may not post next week but at least you guys know where I am.

The program has been going well. I bought a new scale today.. two of them to be exact. A weight scale and a food scale. The first thing I found out was that my OLD scale was weighing 3 pounds lighter than the new more accurate one. We found out it was broke when the dear Waterman got on it and it weighed him 20 pounds difference that the dr office. Thank God mine was only 3 pounds off...

The other thing is I think we should put Binky Boo on a program too. Her mother was 6 pounds and her father was over 10. Binky boo is TIPPING the scales at 3 lbs 3 oz!! She is fully grown. I am so not complaining. She is the sweetest most wonderful little angel!! I suppose I should tell you all Binky Boo was the first thing I weighed in my new food scale. LOL.

I have found a new show.. Army Wives.. it is really sad.. but good.

New episode is coming on so I have to run.

QUAD SMOOCHIES TO PHYL

10 comments:

  1. are you being so sweet because you are still logged into my machine and I could go nuts commenting as you? LHK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, QUAD smooches for Phyl? She must be one awesome person!

    I laughed so hard over you spitting into the Chesapeake Bay from your front door. Just wanted you to know that if someday you find a strange test with a short, fat woman camped inside--don't be alarmed, it's just me! I love me some water! Had a great time at my friend's cabin--SOOOOO relaxing.

    Miss ya! Big hugs and numerous smooches whenever you want or need one or ten!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you!! That is a Braydenism. Really though, I know it can be tough and I'm happy you got scales... I'm still to chicken to own one ;) See you soon ya ya!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a huge set of Dr's scales in the basement, where I don't go often if I can keep from it.
    I hope you know how brave you are to start classes again...I'm too scared to try anymore. I think once you get going you will do great. Phyl....quad smooches are unheard of so consider yourself special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry but I cannot get past the whole idea of anything tipping the scales at a little over 3 lbs. I can just picture you finding 3 hairs on the floor & saying, "Oh, look how much she's shedding!!"

    The classes will be a piece of celery. (Well, considering the program, I didn't want to mention "cake.")

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn! Missing you again. You've gotta quit doing this to us, your fans! HAHAHA! Seriously, REALLY do miss you. Hurry back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where are you?


    When are you coming to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where, oh where are you, Ann Marie? Your adoring public awaits...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello oo oo oo. Great, now its echoing in here. I feel so empty.
    I hope you aren't here because you are enjoying yourself in your spare time with something really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What Katy said? Me too! But, even if you're having the time of your freakin' life, I still miss you and could use at least one smooch! Okay, so I'm selfish.

    ReplyDelete