Friday, May 18, 2007

It's so hard to say goodbye...

Warning.. there will be TV spoilers ahead..

It is Season and Series Finale time. I do not like this time of year. The TV gods are taking away my friends and replacing them with the odd new kids or old versions of my friends for the next 5 months or so.

It is going to be 5 months before I find out if Manny on Medium comes back and if Allison gets her apology she so deserves.

It will be again that long before I find out if someone finds Sarah from CSI before she drowns to death in the mud.

What about Grey's does what's his face REALLY leave what's her name for good? Does George tell his wife that he didn't pass the internship and has to start over in life? Sorry I just met my Doctor friends this season and I am so busy with my others that I very rarely find time to visit with them.

Melinda from Ghost Whisperer, does she figure out that Gaberial is her brother? What else does she remember from dying?

Lost .. not ready for that one yet it happens next Wednesday.

Without a Trace I have already forgotten how that ended but I was not happy there either, Cold Case does Lily make it?

Do you see my problem?? I have multiple friends facing life and death situations, I have some friends that need support, I have some friends that just need some one to says that everything is going to be alright.

But the TV gods have cut me off from them for 5 months!!! It isn't even like I can email my friends to catch up or touch base for the next few months. I have to replay in my head the last times I saw them again and again (read watch reruns) until they come back and tell me what is going on in their lives! AGONIZING!!!

Even worse than this is that someone decided to take Loralei and Rory Gilmore away from me .. forever and these two just became my friends 2 months ago!! I just stumbled upon Star's Hollow not to long ago and wanted to stay forever and it was like there was some kind of weird disaster that wiped out the whole town as if it never existed! This happens to me all the time, as soon as I start watching something new.. the gods wipe out the entire town.

Yes I am a very sad sorry creature that plans her week nights around the TV Guide.

3 comments:

  1. hahah not reading because I haven't finished watching...Thank you for stopping by again. You know it is a cruiel world sometimes... Yesterday was his funeral and a hard day for me...

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh...I see you are a television whore just like me. Unfortunately we get everything over here much later than you get it over there. I am still waiting for the second season of "Big Love" to come out. I do hope there will be another one or I shall be eternally dissappointed. If you haven't watched it you should! I bet you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Ann Marie, it is this very post that put me into emotional overload. MWAHAHAHAHA! As you can probably tell, I've moved past it...

    I wanted to say how much I appreciated your comment...because you GET IT! And I'm about 99% sure I know what the word was that was replaced by "kidnap." Because you're right, that's exactly what it is. This poor woman; it's the only way she knows to do things. She's 62 years old, so I really doubt she's going to change. So, basically, I figure it's up to me to decide if I play with her or not. Usually, if I'm in a good frame of mind, I can deal with it more easily. But, every now and again, it puts me into...well...emotional overload. I'm hoping she will decide to retire soon. HAHAHA!

    Thank you for caring about me. And, for the record, I don't think you sounded harsh at all. To me, you sounded like a friend.

    ReplyDelete