Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And this is how my Tuesday went...

I had a blueberry crisp that just didn't crisp but turned out to taste just fine... (gag! I said crisp three times now... please hand me a xanax before I start saying things like squat and bruise and saturation!)

I had fig preserves that didn't preserve they souped but turned out to again taste just fine.. (make it another xanax please cause preserve is on the edge of the word line)

I came up with my own version of the Hokie Pokie called the Twisty Turny moments after I took my shower..

It goes like this..

You got one boob in
You got one boob out
You got one boob in
While the other shakes about
You do the twisty turny and get it back in place
Thats what it's all about.

Lesson.. one should NOT attempt to put on a sports bra moments after a shower.

After these incidents I requested that the men in white coats just come and get me! Little did I know that I would have requests to send them to my friends homes too so I am making the statement that if I don't make it to Blogfest 2010 all of you can come visit me at Eastern State and we can have a SLUMBER PARTY!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You're too funny! Glad all tastes turned out tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! No pun intended! (deviled eggs) I'm shutting up now.
    See you tomorrow!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I thought it was just me and the post-shower bra trauma! And when you're sweaty, too....just a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 words of wisdom:

    Johnson's Baby Powder with CORNSTARCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've.done.the.dance.didn't.know.the.tune...my.space.bar.quit.working.after.my.son.worked.on.this.puter...sorry.but.I.had.to.comment.after.laughing.so.hard.

    ReplyDelete