Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday My Sweet Angel





You were 4 in the picture above... you wanted that bicycle so badly that year. A blue bicycle. We spent the whole week at the camp ground in New Point like we often did because your Dad and I had the week off and the only way we could think to spend our time was with all of you kids.

I remember doing the laundry and having two of everything just one set a little bit smaller, the two Dustin's always had the same outfits on during those summer vacations. Even though it was you and Dustin Taylor who dressed alike people always assumed that you and Deanna were twins you were so close in age. I am sure those people are still probably trying to figure out why your Dad and I would name two of our sons the same exact thing.


We had so much fun on those vacations, the pool, the beach, Ganee's for birthday cookouts with homemade ice cream and cake! What I wouldn't give to turn back the clock and to spend one more birthday .. with one more bicycle.. with one more blue cake.

Today, 12 years later, is your 16th birthday and the only thing I can give to you for your birthday is my love. So baby.. my love I send to you on the wings of angels. Happy Birthday.

3 comments: